- Ceilings are smoothly finished in plaster and painted white
- Walls are finished in Ammonite
- Contemporary skirting and architraves finished in white gloss
- Vertical 5 panel oak doors
- Polished chrome ironmongery is installed
- Staircase with baserails, balustrades and newel post finished in white gloss with oak newel caps and handrails
- A choice of contemporary units with soft door closures complete with laminate worktops and upstands. Silestone work tops on selected plots.
- Neff induction hob and stainless steel electric oven
- Neff extractor hood
- Neff dishwasher (on selected plots)
- Neff fridge freezer (on selected plots)
- Chrome taps
- Ceramic sink (on selected plots)
- Contemporary sanitary ware by Sottini
- Chrome modern brassware
- Aqualisa shower
- Selection of porcelanosa tiles
- Flush down lights in the kitchen, bathrooms and en-suites
- Pendant lights in other rooms
- White sockets throughout
- TV aerial point
- Mains smoke detectors mains and battery connected
- Power and lighting in the garage
- Heating via oil fired boiler
- Double glazed UPVC windows
- Stainless street light front and rear
- Multi-point locking front door with chrome finish doorbell
- Landscaping to front gardens in line with approved landscape plan. Turfed rear gardens
- Post and rail rear fence on selected plots and dividing rear boundary fence 1800mm high on selected plots
Make an Enquiry
Plots 1 & 2
Planned over two storeys, this superb property provides a beautifully balanced layout designed for ease of living. A central hallway provides access to a cloakroom, open-plan kitchen dining and living area and a spacious lounge. Upstairs, two double bedrooms are served by the main bathroom.
|Plots 1 & 2||Semi-Detached||Sold|
This stunning design follows the classic style of barn conversion with arched glazing that extends from ground floor to roof to enhance the interior with an abundance of natural light. Bi-fold doors are included in the spacious lounge and an expansive open-plan kitchen dining and living area adjoining the utility. The first floor features a family bathroom and en-suites to two of the four bedrooms.
|Plot 3||Four Bedroom Detached||Sold|
This stunning design offers generous space irradiated with natural light, including a relaxing sun room with bi-fold doors and arched glazing from ground floor to roof in the style of a characterful barn conversion. The kitchen dining and living area offers exceptionally large open-plan space with bi-fold doors alongside a lounge and secluded study. The upstairs space is equally impressive, with five bedrooms including two with en-suite facilities plus a luxurious bathroom.
|Plot 5||Five Bedroom Detached||Sold|
This magnificent detached style features exceptional space throughout and bi-fold doors to three locations on the ground floor which also features an integral double garage accessed via the utility. The signature feature is an extensive open-plan kitchen dining and living area with ample room for busy family life. A separate dining room offers alternative use as a study for home working whilst the master bedroom enjoys an en-suite and walk-in dressing area.
|Plot 6||Four Bedroom Detached||Sold|
This elegant house style offers a particularly impressive ground floor with ample living accommodation to include a spacious lounge with bay window for relaxation. A substantial open plan kitchen dining and living area plus a separate dining room and study together with a utility room adjoining a double garage. The first floor features four double bedrooms including two with en-suites and a luxurious house bathroom.
|Plot 7||Four Bedroom Detached||Sold|
Plots 8 & 9
This stylish design combines spacious dimensions with an easy-to-manage format over two floors. A lounge with a bay window overlooks the front of the property with a substantial dining kitchen and living area featuring bi-fold doors opening out to the rear garden. A bathroom shares the first floor with three bedrooms, including the master en-suite.
|Plots 8 & 9||Three Bedroom Semi-Detached||Sold|
At the centre of this charming design are a spacious entrance hall and first floor landing awash with natural light through full-height glazing which extends over both storeys. The hall leads to a tranquil study, lounge and impressive kitchen dining and living area with utility. Two of the five bedrooms enjoy en-suite facilities.
|Plot 10||Five Bedroom Detached||Sold|
This attractive detached style is fronted by a spacious lounge and dining room divided by a central hallway which leads through to an impressive kitchen dining and living area with a cloakroom, and utility. On the first floor, planned around a central landing, are four well-proportioned bedrooms with en-suite facilities to the master bedroom plus a family bathroom.
|Plot 11||Four Bedroom Detached||Sold|
This beautiful bungalow offers generous accommodation throughout, including a spacious lounge and open plan kitchen dining and living area each enjoying their own bi-folding doors. The entrance hall leads to the main bathroom and three bedrooms, including one with bi-fold doors and the master with en-suite. The property also includes a single garage.
|Plot 12||Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow||Sold|
The stand-out feature of this superb family home is the airy kitchen dining and living area with double bi-fold doors and ample open-plan space which serves a range of interpretations. The lounge also enjoys bi-fold doors and a study provides a haven of seclusion. The upstairs space includes en-suite to two of the five bedrooms and the property also benefits from a double garage.
|Plot 13||Five Bedroom Detached||Sold|
This desirable detached property serves a variety of preferences with a versatile layout over two floors. The ground floor includes bi-fold doors to the spacious open-plan dining kitchen and lounge whilst a tranquil study adjoins the double garage. The upstairs features four spacious bedrooms, two which enjoy en-suite facilities plus the family bathroom.
|Plot 14||Four Bedroom Detached||Sold|