Bedroom 13.30 x 3.50 10'9" x 11'5"
Bedroom 1 En-Suite2.40 x 2.10 7'10" x 6'10"
Bedroom 23.60 x 2.80. 11'9" x 9'2"
Bedroom 33.60 x 2.85 11'9" x 9'4"
Bathroom2.25 x 2.10 7'4" x 6'10"
- Ceilings are smoothly finished in plaster and painted white
- Walls – Ammonite Light Grey
- Contemporary skirtings and architraves finished in white gloss
- Verticle five-panel oak doors
- Chrome ironmongery
- Staircase – strings, baserails, balustrades and newel posts finished in white gloss with oak newel caps and handrails
- Choice of contemporary units with soft door closures, complete with laminate work tops and upstands
- NEFF – Induction hob
- NEFF – Stainless steel electric oven
- NEFF – Extractor hood
- NEFF – Dishwasher
- NEFF – Fridge freezer
- Chrome tap
- Beautiful bathrooms by Sottini using Porcelanosa tiles
- Contemporary sanitaryware with chrome modern brassware
- Aqualisa shower
- A selection of Porcelanosa tiles
- Flush chrome down lights to Kitchen Bathroom and En-suite
- Pendant lights in all other rooms
- TV aerial points – please ask your sales representative for details
- A BT Point – please ask your sales representative for details
- Smoke Detectors mains and battery connected
- Heating – Air source heat pumps
- Garage – Power and lighting
- Stainless steel lights to the front and rear of the properties
- Double-glazed pre-finished timber windows
- Front door with multi-point locking
- Doorbell with chrome finish
- Turf to rear garden
- Landscaping to front gardens in line with the approved landscape plan
- Dividing rear-boundary fences 1800mm high
- Combination of block paving and gravel – please speak with your sales consultant for details
Make an Enquiry
If you'd like to enquire about our homes for sale in Nosterfield and other idyllic village locations across North Yorkshire, please use the contact form below.
This detached four-bedroom luxury home offers the ultimate in modern living. The Barn’s substantial open plan kitchen, dining, and family area with French doors to the rear garden, is the hub of the home and provides a perfect space for entertaining. A spacious lounge for relaxation, a study for home working and a utility room complete the ground floor. The upstairs has four spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom with en-suite facilities, guest bedroom with ensuite and a family bathroom. To the front of the property is a wide, paved driveway that offers additional parking and detached double garage.
|Plot 1||4 Bedroom Semi-detached||Sold|
The Granary is a contemporary four-bedroom luxury family home offering versatile living space that is perfect for relaxing and socialising. The well-appointed kitchen flows through to the dining area and family room, offering an ideal environment for casual open plan living. The magnificent lounge has bi-fold doors to access outside space. The ground floor is completed with a utility room and study. There are four bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. The master bedroom has en-suite and there are three further well-proportioned bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite. This spacious home benefits from a garage as well as an additional covered carport and generous storage space throughout.
|Plot 2||4 Bedroom Semi-detached||Sold|
Anvil Cottage is a well-appointed home designed to meet the demands of modern life. The spacious living room, which runs the full length of the home, is fitted with bi-folding doors that open onto the garden to the rear of the property. The dual aspect kitchen leads to the dining and family area. The open plan layout fills the space with natural light and enables more communal and connected living. Bi-folding doors to the rear allow easy access to the garden. A utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor, and a separately accessed garage add further practical touches to the property. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom which are accessed from the landing. Both the master bedroom and bedroom 2 are fitted with en-suite shower rooms.
|Plot 3||4 Bedroom Semi-detached||Sold|
A striking four-bedroom home, The Forge is a spacious property that occupies a corner plot and is filled with family-friendly features. Its open plan living space and practical layout offers the flexibility to adapt to meet the needs of changing lifestyles. The Forge’s stylish kitchen and dining area, complete with breakfast bar, flows seamlessly through to the family area. The L-shaped layout connects the different area while allowing flexibility for the space to be organised into zones. The lounge benefits from an attractive picture window to the front elevation and bi-folding doors to the rear. This layout floods the living space with natural light and offers easy access to the outside space. The ground floor also features a practical utility room, cloakroom and an additional lobby area for easy access to the rear of the property. Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Both the master bedroom and bedroom 2 are fitted with en-suite shower rooms.
|Plot 4||4 Bedroom Semi-detached||Sold|